What Exterior Drainage System is Best For
Before the system is installed, a waterproofing liquid membrane together with a film insulation is recommended to be applied on the foundation.
Exterior Drainage System may be used for the following
• Protects foundation from water intrusion
Exterior Drainage System Steps to Follow
• First, the entire perimeter of your home must be cleared.
• Next, dig out the perimeter of the building all the way down to the footing
• Apply the waterproofing membrane on the dry walls
• Add a film insulation
• Install the 4 inch drainage pipe
• Add again gravel to cover the pipe
• Install a sump pump to collect, remove, or redirect water away from the basement (if required)
• The excavated soil will be back filled on top of the system
Exterior Drainage System Services Where to provide
Exterior drainage system services are available here at www.atlaro.com.